Thank you to everyone who had a booth or came out to shop our Holiday Bazaar with the Lake Erie Islands Nature and Wildlife Center. It was a fun evening! Congratulations to our raffle winners, Rich Roberts who won the holiday ham, and Vivien Scarpelli won the birdhouse. See photos by Susan Novak Byrnes.
If you missed the event and still want holiday goodies below is a list of items still available and how to get them:
- Lisa Brohl at 419-366-2087 for 2024 Conservancy calendars, t-shirts, hats, tote bags, and concord, catawba grape jelly from Brohl Vineyard, Niagara Grape Jelly from Duff Homestead Vineyard, or Ives Grape Jelly from Duff Vineyard.
- Russell Brohl II (please contact Lisa as well): Pineapple, peach, or mango chutney, rhubarb, strawberry rhubarb, raspberry chambord jam, corn-cob jelly, red onion marmalade, or corn relish. He also has some homemade fabric potholders and quilts.
- Sandy Funtal: a variety of cupcakes, cookies, candies, and beautiful framed pressed flowers at 419-341-2957.
- For items from the Lake Erie Islands Historical Society or the 10 for 10 Put-in-Bay Gazette promotion (ten vintage Gazettes for $10), or for historic items from the Duff Homestead contact Kendra Koehler at 419-341-2725.
- For Lake Erie Islands Brown’s Backers merchandise and Holiday Rolls, contact Kelly Mohn at 419-341-2976.
- For Monument Christmas Cards, contact painter Sarah Cochran on Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Ann Meyers has a selection of notecards and Mary Kay cosmetics at 614-656-6601.
- Sue Seaburg for beautiful wood creations from her son Nate or cute Christmas chapstick holders from her Sister Keri at 419-707-7074.
- Jill Cooks has a variety of sail bags and sewn creations at 614-565-3831.
- Jessie’s Jewelry at jessiesjewelry.com is always a hit at Christmas.
- Contact Kim Pugh at 419-344-5514 for t-shirts, sweatshirts, and nightlights from the Scott Pugh Foundation.
- Cristina and Ric Brown are making their peanut brittle to order. Contact them at 248-225-7888 or email at email@example.com They will make one delivery to the island probably the week of December 12th.
- Betsy McCann had cross-stitched some cute ornaments for the tree shown here. Penguin Cross-stitch are $10 each and small Christmas ornaments are $5 each. Contact Betsy at 614-561-0727.
- If you need some banana bread for your stockings, contact Gay Pippert at 419-285-2236 to order some.
- And the holiday cards attached are from painter Sarah Cochran-contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook-cards 5/$14
- You can also get your Conservancy calendars at the LEINWC. They are around most days and you can visit during Giving Tuesday November 28 at 4:00pm or Clothing Exchange November 29 from 3-5:00pm! Call Center at 419-285 3037 for other availability. Handmade holiday items from are also available at the LEINWC by Diane Fultz!